The Skilled Presenter™ workshop examines how to deliver an effective presentation.
We review the presentation skills that professional speakers use to prepare and deliver structured presentations.
By the end of the workshop, participants will have learned how to:
- Structure presentations in ways that match the message to the audience
- Compile ideas clearly
- Turn nervousness into energy and increased confidence
- Use eye contact, gestures and body language naturally
- Give examples that make your subject memorable
- Improve voice projection and modulation
- Use audience-involving techniques to sell ideas
- Design and use graphics to add impact and appeal
- Use innovative memory devices
- Keep presentations on track while fielding questions
- Use language an audience can understand
- Respond to listeners of different backgrounds and cultural values
- Integrate PowerPoint® into a presentation
(Skill-Set: Presentation Skills, Public Speaking)
*The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.