Think on Your Feet® for Law
We've tailored our Think on Your Feet® workshop for the legal profession. Think on Your Feet® for Law is a one-day custom program that shows you how to structure ideas and make your arguments flow. You can use Think on Your Feet® to:
- Sell your ideas and services
With Think on Your Feet®, you will improve your confidence in speaking, increase your credibility and improve your listeners' retention. Our expert trainer will show you how to:
- Answer questions on the spot
- Explain complex ideas clearly
- Be remembered
- Court appearances — Communicate with precision
- Conference calls / Negotiations
- Meeting with clients and colleagues
Our Think on Your Feet® program is relevant to all types of professionals. For the legal community, we have customized the content with exercises and examples in legal terminology.
Think on Your Feet® is about structure in speaking. Structure provides clarity, brevity, and impact.®
- Clarity — Because ideas clearly presented are persuasive.
- Brevity — Because getting to the point and presenting key arguments precisely is essential. Too much information usually hurts rather than helps.
- Impact — you have impact when you cause a shift in perspective and opinion. We present our content using formats that move and influence people.
For more information, please contact:
Selena D. Visser, H.B.A., J.D.
(Skill-Set: Critical Thinking, Verbal Communication Skills)